View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 20, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
UKWDWFan
Proud to wear my Ears

This is our issue... our first stay with our DVC points and we can't book for the full two weeks for our party at 11 months out. We're going to have to book and hope we can switch out to a cheaper resort at 7 months, but if not, then some of our party are going to have to pay out of pocket for five nights... or more than likely I'm going to have to find it...!

I get that there are bigger things going on, and people shouldn't have to lose their points - it'd just be nice to be able to book my first DVC trip without worrying about still having to pay for £1000 of accommodation when we have the points sat there.
1992 - Hotel Cheyenne (EuroDisney); 1997 - Dixie Landings (Port Orleans Riverside); 2007 - Ramada Plaza, Orlando; 2008 - Wyndham Orlando; 2010/2013 - Vista Cay; 2016 - Saratoga Springs; 2018 - Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Bay Lake Towers, Boardwalk Villas; 2022 - Wyndham Grand Orlando, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani, Saratoga Springs, Cooper Creek, Riviera, Grand Floridian

DVC Owner - Copper Creek and Riviera Resort
UKWDWFan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List