View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by steve30 View Post
Don’t get me wrong at the end of the day this is being done to protect us all and I support all these things on that basis.

Just concerned how the first of the two tests would work but from what’s been said here hopefully it’s not too much of an issue.

I’m not keen on the masks either but if that’s what it takes I’ll put up with it. Ours is a Disney cruise out of Cape Canaveral next summer. We land 6 days before in Florida so we have the time. I still harbour some hopes things will be better by then!
Hope you don’t think I was having a pop - I wasn’t. As you say, there may some logistical challenges for those flying in from abroad. We have had three cruises cancelled owing to Covid and have three more brooked in the latter part of 2021. We have an eye on a North Cape cruise for late June and hopeful that a vaccination programme will be well established by then to be able to go. Happy cruising - eventually!
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List