View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 17, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post

I've been twice, once as. 21-year-old with a friend, again as a 26yo with the same friend and I'm going again next year with my other half (let's forgo how many years I'm carrying now!). No kids, we have never done Disney and don't intend to (unless as a day trip if we can afford to at the end of the holiday).

Universal can take 2 days if you take your time exploring - we spent a day at each park just taking it easy. It's also worth adding Busch Gardens and Seaworld to your list and also taking the time to do other things that you may have overlooked when travelling with kids. We filled our off days with things like Wonderworks, shopping, water parks, adventure golf, etc. It helped make the holiday more relaxing, which can be difficult for an Orlando holiday!

I'd also vouch for mid-May! It's less humid than June and the parks were a bit quieter too.

Edit: just saw the post about the 6-park including BG/SW etc. In that case that's plenty to fill your time there with a few extras/chill days

Edited at 08:58 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List