View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 17, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
So if I can't find our existing bands and don't want to buy new ones do we just use a ticket and if we do can I then get the TOT video etc?
Even if you find them, the battery might have died out

I went through your trippie index in your sig, and it seems that your last oniste stay was in october 2015 at SSR

your Magic Bands are already over 2 years old.
As another poster mentionned, Magic Band batteries have an average life of 2 years

A live battery is required for long range operation, like having the pictures and videos automatically added to your photopass/memory maker account.

so, even with your old magic band, there is already a fair chance that you wouldn't get the video anyway, and that chance grows with each passing day.
I don't think the video can be scanned/added to the ticket or a "dead" magic band.

so if that video is paramount to your vacation's memories, I'd suggest you at least bought one magic band and link it to a rider who has memory maker included with their tickets.
only one Magic band per "car/vehicle" is needed

note that if you want the 7DMT videos and pictures, and there are more than 2 people, you might be separated as far as pictures go, and with only one MB you'll only get the picture for the row the MB wearer is in.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List