View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Imagineer

I've stayed in all four hotels and have had no problems with any of them. Remember that people are much more likely to post negative reviews than positive so what you read isn't always a good representation of reality.

Personally I rate the four hotels as follows...

1 - Sequioa Lodge - lovely theming and not too far to walk to the parks. My first choice if I have the budget and/or want use of a pool
2 - Cheyenne - fantastic theming and my other first choice if my budget is lower. The walk is a bit further but its a lovely walk along the river
3 - Newport Bay - stayed here in March and while it was fine and is a nice hotel I wouldn't return unless I got a really good deal. I had a room right at the end of the corridor so I had to walk for ages before I even got out of the hotel. Distance-wise it felt similar to Cheyenne/Santa Fe. I didn't feel it was worth its extra premium
4 - Santa Fe - stayed here a few times and returning in the summer. I'm not mad about the theming but I'm more than happy to stay here if that's what my budget allows.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List