View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 18, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Thanks, I do love the planning. It will not be long till you are planning again, wait who am I kidding, if you are like me the planning never actually stops.

Your night in the Contemporary sounds great. I didn't know that about the tv, now I am ever more excited. Fab. What floor were you on?

The flight thing really stressed me out, I'm glad we are going via Manchester although even that agitates me as we haven't done it before and it doesn't feel as seemless as my usual BA flights.

The Candlelight Processional looks great. We looked at doing it later but the narrator was a baseball guy we'd never heard of, Jodi Benson will be cool. We were looking at menus again today and I think we will go with Chefs de France and pay oop for Trattoria Al Forno later in the trip as the pasta dishes are not crazy priced.

I think you are right about sticking with the Wave. I'm sure the food there will be fab and we have the view and music sorted for later.

Did you enjoy your trip and are you doing a food report again? Please do I so enjoyed the last one.
We had a great trip thank you, we got home yesterday, I am so sad that it's back to work tomorrow. I've started on my food report but I'm not going to post until I've finished, I'm planning to write up a day each day so it doesn't seem too much of a chore I am excited to share with everyone though!

We were on the 9th floor, I think rooms start on the 5th so we were about half-way up the Tower. I think you'll have an awesome view regardless of the floor your on.

This is our view, not very crisp from my phone camera!

We could see the Grand Floridian to the left, and even Everest off in the distance! Pictures don't really do it justice, when you walk into your room you'll be blown away - they leave the curtains open and it's just all there spread out in front of you.

Edited at 12:07 PM.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List