View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 18, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Before I start look at these little beauties Dh and Ds came home with for me earlier.

So even more food plans…

We have a dinner booked at a new dining experience which is a top-secret surprise for someone in our family, so the least said about it the better. Sure youcan guess though.
Using DDP.

Teppan Edo – Lunch.

We love Teppan Edo, always great food and although my Mil is not that adventurous she really liked eating here years ago. This is the day we move from the Contemporary to the Beach Club so we thought a lunch in World Showcase would fit well with our day.
Paying OOP.

Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party

I am so excited about this. I love Prep and Landing. We have seen the Star Wars fireworks in HS twice both following on from the dessert party. I thought considering the crowds this might be a nice experience.

Nine Dragons – Dinner.

We originally had this booked as the Candlelight Processional but changed dates and changed to a normal ADR. It seems of late that it has been getting not bad reviews. I thought it might be a good one to share a few main courses and the prices seem ok.
Paying OOP.

Hollywood Brown Derby – Early dinner with fantasmic package.

Ds asked to return here. Last time he absolutely loved this place especially the Duck Two Ways, he still waxes lyrical about it to anyone who will listen. I hope it is as good as he remembers.
Paying OOP.

Be our Guest – Breakfast – again?

Paying $28 per person for breakfast out of pocket is making me question doing this again after our dining plan ends. If Mil loves it then maybe but if not if think this might be for the axe.
Paying OOP

Skippers – Dinner

This was one of the highlight meals of our trip last summer. I never find the dining options great in MK so I didn’t expect to like this as much as I did. The tastes like chicken because it is was delicious. Again, the prices are not crazy for Disney so hoping this is another good choice.
Paying OOP.

Tusker House – Breakfast – Rivers of Light

I know Rivers of Light gets a mixed reception. I admit I was not so keen on it the first time I saw it. I felt there was way too much going and I didn’t really know where to focus. The second time I enjoyed it a lot more. I have no idea if this is going to busy or if the dining package will be necessary or not. Mil is not keen on AK at all but I know she will like Rivers of Light and the Tree of Light stuff. I felt if we booked breakfast we would get an opportunity to show her the Pandora stuff and hopefully experience Flight of Passage as well as the night time stuff. We have always enjoyed Tusker House, although Ds took the huff at it a bit last year when a 3-year-old went crashing into him and made him drop his full plate of food, it wasn’t his fault but he was mortified and embarrassed , so it put a bit of a damper on our last breakfast. These things happen.
Paying OOP

Crystal Palace – Breakfast

I like the characters here but prefer the food at Tusker House. Ds and Dh love the puffed French toast so are excited to return here.
Paying OOP

Trattoria Al Forno – Dinner

As I said the menu here really appeals so if we do Chefs De France for the Candlelight Processional we will eat here on our last night so I can end our last night watching my beloved Illuminations.
Paying OOP

Possibly we might also squeeze in an Ale and Compass Breakfast as it looks good and reasonable, no adr but there seems a fair amount of availability.

Just waiting for all the Christmas special snacks to be announced.
Hoping to try Mobile Ordering for the first time although I’ve not really thought much about counter service options yet.
Any suggestions?

Not sure if I have made too many adrs or too few to deal with the Christmas crowds, any thoughts?

Edited at 11:39 PM.
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List