View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by CarsonMac View Post
I was the same at her age - when i was younger my parents had a tourer caravan but I was never one to 'make friends' with other kids on the site, i was happy to go along with my parents as well. Think coz I am an only child so i wasnt used to having other kids around all the time!
exactly!

I think my son is like this as an only child.

He loves playing online but that allows him to disconnect when he wants, I keep telling him that online disconnects are not the same as real life where you can't just turn off the people or remove the headphones and stop listening.

Sometimes I worry about this but I suppose it's modern age and the time we live in. I have a great relationship with my son and he's very funny and open when I enter his room his friends online say hi and I know most of them.

I think he just misses his bedroom. As an avid cruiser I'm dying to book the next one and we have friends going May next year who are egging me on to book.

But i think you are all right and I should wait and see where he wants to visit for our May vacation...