Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
To be honest this was my thought. We waited for the MK bus and dh was adamant that it would go to the TTC and not actually MK (even though I’m sure we have had this conversation before) so I said I’ll ask the driver “no it will go to the TTC” so I DO ask the driver n am told it goes to MK. Dh just rolls his eyes but we get on a very crowded bus to MK. When we get off dh says “I’ve been thinking we could’ve got on the Epcot bus” 🙄
Oh well you live and learn.
To be fair, it wouldn't have mattered whether you got the MK bus or the Epcot bus. Both involve the same process:

Bus to Epcot then get the monorail to the TTC.
Bus to MK then get the monorail to the TTC.

There are two monorail tracks from MK to the TTC (the Express route and Resort route both go to the TTC) and also the ferry goes to the TTC. So, in a way, going to MK could be considered the better option.

I must admit, I'm surprised there aren't direct buses from the other parks to the TTC.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List