View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 20, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Eiliko
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bonny Scotland View Post
is there any update on VA flying from glasgow 2021? trying to get prices.
I've been keeping a very close eye on this as we would be affected by any changes but nothing official announced yet.. as it stands though they are flying direct from Glasgow from the end of March so that is the current official line I believe. They are currently going out on a Saturday and Wednesday and back a Friday and Tuesday.

We are booked through VH and have already selected seats for our outbound flight direct from Glasgow on a Saturday in May 2021 and are due to book our inbound seats on Thursday of this week. Looking at VA website, the Saturday return direct to Glasgow no longer exists so something will change. My brother goes out a week before us and is still waiting on the flight reference to be linked on VH manage my booking, so i don't think ours will be linked on Thursday either.

As others have mentioned in this thread I'm hearing a range of things from people being sent out from Glasgow and back into Manchester, having their flight changed to another day, being sent indirect or being told there are no flights from Glasgow next year full stop, so i don't know what to believe!

Just waiting to see how it all pans out now.
Eiliko is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List