Old 2 May 16, 03:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Poppycat
Imagineer

Poppycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by STRESSED MOTHER View Post
I think we really drew the short straw as an Emirates flight from Dubai came in whilst all this was going on and then went back out
before us- think they May have had superiority lol- I dont think the ground crew could cope either. As for other airlines having probs - most of the virgin flights from Manchester, Glasgow and Gatwick on that day into MCO were all on time according to the flight stats website.
Gatwick 11:20 flight departed just over an hour late. Gate allocation was delayed for ages and didn't come up until just before 11am, but once on the plane we were told the delay was due to a baggage container. No mention of Esta issues.. This thread is the first I'd heard of it.

Immigration was horrible though as we were all held in a separate holding room first as the immigration hall was full. One of the immigration team said they'd had over 6000 people through in just over an hour... Maybe the Esta issue was why?
Poppycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List