View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Sounds fabulous and frankly rude not to go at that price !
Looking forward to following along
I know, I still can't believe how much of a bargain they were!

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Kim. Awesome flight prices, good find. Well done.
The itinerary sounds really good and I know from a friend of ours out there that the Carnival cruises are really good.

By the way I love the food pictures. What's the beer on the left in the first picture please? looks like lemonade.
We enjoyed the cruise last year with Carnival as well. I know a lot of people have a bit of a downer on them compared to other lines (or say they are the 'party cruise line'!), but we had a lot of fun and found it was well worth the money.

Phil has consulted the beer notepad (!) and the beer was called 'Nightrider', which is a wheat beer. We kind of stumbled on that place by a bit of an accident last year and so we had a flight each so we could sample the different beers on offer. From what I remember my flight was better!

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Yay another trip! Great flight price!

We're off to Key West for the first time in July. Excited to visit the Keys
We love, love LOVE Key West! I'm not even sad that the cruise stops there as well!

We are going to try and find the beach that morning at Fort Zachary Taylor as we are only in Key West until 1pm on the cruise, and it's something we've not done before.

Definitely go to Carolines if you can - the food is absolutely amazing and such good value compared to other places. Definitely try and find Kermits as well. Hope you have a fantastic time!
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List