Old 1 Jan 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
What a nice way to spend your last day, doing the highlights from earlier on in the trip

The park that Max chose does look like a lot of fun, especially the obstacle course.

I am glad that you had a good lunch in Maximilians, I always hope that places I recommend work out for people, especially if I haven't been for a while. Everything you had there looked yummy.

A shame about the bumpy flight home but at least you weren't delayed.

How exciting that you already have a few more trips on the agenda. I went to Washington DC recently for work, and before that as I surprised the BF with a trip for his 30th birthday, so I might have some recommendations if you would like them

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us, it really made me want to go back to Berlin.
We all enjoyed doing our highlights tour for the last day.

The pavement trampolines were such a silly little thing, but Kate was very keen to go back.

Maximillians was great to return to for our last meal. I was really surprised at how inexpensive Berlin was, compared to London where everything seems so pricey.

I can't seem to help myself with planning more trips. This year we have a lot of exciting holidays lined up. Kate and me are off to DLP in February for 4 nights. Then we have Orlando again with my parents this time, so that will be really exciting, I hope they love it. Then at the end of August we are going to Morzine in the Alps on a big family trip with my parents and my brothers and their families. Finally we are doing a trip to Washington DC in October so any tips you have will be gratefully received.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List