View Single Post
Old 6 May 19, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by AMG82 View Post
I have been searching flights for 25/3 to 8/4 for the last few days. Lufthansa have Bhx-Frankfurt-mco route for £2077 the stopover going is 2hours and coming home is 1 hour. This is for 2ad and 3children. Also looking at the LHR - MIA route with BA plus have looked at BA direct into Orlando and Tampa but it leaves LHR and arrives back into LGW?
The Lufthansa flight from Birmingham seems to be the best deal this also includes 23kg baggage for us all, am I going to get a better deal waiting on other flights to be released or should I take the plunge on Lufthansa?
That price sounds good but will the 1 hr stop over be enough? We did an hour and 50 mins last one in PHL and just made it but maybe we just got a bit delayed. Itís hard to say whether a better deal will come up but your just a few days short of the 11 month mark. Iím going to hold out no later than 22nd (flying home 19th April 2020) as hoping to get a similar route / price as last time (MAN-PHL-MCO around £500 pp booked a couple of days after 11 month mark). There looks to be a few airlines missing from sky scanner still. Iíd just have route / price in mind youíre happy with and then book
jenna288 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote