View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 17, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by VickyJ74 View Post
I have just got back and thought I would let you know how I got on. I am big, when I say big I mean hella big. I am size 32 and have huge boobs. I know lucky aren't I?
So I don't do roller coasters it's just not my thing but I did do a few tamer rides.
Disney seems to be fine with most rides. I was worried that splash mountain had added lap bars but I was fine with them. All the "pod" rides I was good with. Little mermaid, Peter Pan Nemo that kind of thing. Haunted mansion was tight but I did it. In Animal kingdom the rapids seatbelt was tight and I had to fasten it over my legs while standing and then sit.
I didn't do Everest this time round but last time I did, if you ask a CM you can sit in the back row which has a door rather than a step over.
I was good with star tours it is a pull out seat belt which was plenty big enough. Little tip pull these all the way out and plug it in before sitting down . I know the panic of not being able to find the other end and thinking everyone is looking at you.
Universal I did even attempt the HP rides but I did do Jurassic park (very proud of myself) and I have to say the CM there were fab. They could see I was obviously worried and subtly let me know I was ok.
The new King Kong ride is fine it is just a car, not separate seats no seat belts.
The twirl and hurl was good again they will direct you to the bigger belt.
The Popeyes's Rapids ride was fine. I didn't really go on much else there.
My main advice was don't get to worried about things. If you ask the CM at the start of the ride they will be able to tell you if you will be ok. They have always been helpful and don't make any fuss. You aren't the first and certainly won't be the last big person to go to Disney.
Enjoy yourself and don't give a rats ass what people think.
I have put a picture of me on here so you can see how big I am. Don't spend any time worrying just enjoy yourself.
Hiya, Did you ride the mine train?

Your post has put my mind at rest... so thank you xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List