View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 17, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
The city of NY museum looks interesting and you've got to love a walk through Central Park. Have never seen that shopping list memorial before though - it's a bit bizarre!

Glad you're home safely. Have enjoyed following your travels.

Happy new year Mel.
The memorial went up in September! I really don't get it - but I bet they paid someone a fortune to design it

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Happy New Year! Very strange shopping list! Sounds like a great trip.
You too It really was a fabulous trip.

Originally Posted by mick View Post
The end of a great tripHappy New Year to you all
Thanks for taking the time to do another live trippie

Joan
Happy New Year. I hope this year is a great one for you and Mick after last year!

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
Happy New Year ! I have loved reading your trippies, thank you x
Thank you - I have enjoyed doing it and they are such a great way to capture the trip!

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Nice photos, I tried the ice skating in central park, and loved it, wish we had an ice rink near to my home. This is making me miss new york!
Looking forward to hearing your travel plans for this year Mel!
I am a bambi on ice so avoid it at all costs

Summer is Canada again! Flights will be hopefully booked tomorrow! Two weeks of accomodation are already fixed

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List