View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 17, 01:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What a really interesting day. Ribfest - one of our favourite things to visit when we're in Canada - we are meat eaters and DH loves ribs so we always try to find a Ribfest nearby. It's always a brilliant day out for us. The cathedral looks beautiful.
I have never been to one before as you can imagine it is so not our thing but the atmosphere was really good too!

The cathedral really was stunning inside! Despite the crowds it really was a peaceful place. I may have to go back when I go to Montreal in February (if I get a chance! )

Originally Posted by LuvPluto View Post
What a lovely day. Beautiful cathedral. I'm with you on the zipline, I'd have passed on that too. Hope the boys enjoyed their day 😀
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A lovely day

Glad your son had a great birthday and enjoyed his treat

Joan
Thanks Joan! I ummed and ahhed a lot about the festival as we had everything booked but I am so pleased that I did get them tickets as he pronounced it the best thing ever - even better than David Ghetta who he saw a few weeks ago. He keeps on coming up to J and I and giving us big hugs to say thank you

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
What a great day, love the waxworks and the cathedral and we would love Ribfest! Good to see the boys having fun too... Hope they are back fine. Great day for everyone .. And I love the Xmas shop. And being starving right now, the eggs and tater tots look blooming delicious.
They got back fine! Took about 2 hours (125,000 people on an island with one metro stop!) but O was on such a high about it all! J was just knackered! He said he was the oldest by about 20 years

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List