View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 18, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
A good last day. I'm with the kids - $6 for a wooden rollercoaster wouldn't be for me at all - I love rollercoasters but not wooden ones. The rolled ice cream looks interesting and the ice cream waffles look very tasty indeed. Shame about your seat allocation on the plane, but again I have to agree I wouldn't pain BA the prices they charge to pre-book.
The seats were fine in the end!

The kids really were not bothered about the rollercoaster - not exciting enough to make it worth it!

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Shame the sun disappeared on your last day

Joan
We managed - at least it didn't rain!

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Shame it was foggy. The waffles look good. Has Picasso managed to squeeze in the case! Safe flight home.
Picasso is home safe and sound!

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Ah that's a shame about the fog but still a great day and love the ice creams that you got. the beaches have looked lovely in all your pics
You did well with the cases being underweight - wonder if you might pick up better seats when you get to the airport ?
We are quite light packers and we didn't buy that much! I think we could have added at least another 20kg in weight to the cases and still been under!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List