View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 19, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by missy E View Post
I'm in the disgusting camp.

It's not hard to scrape leftovers into the animals bowl.

Animals bowls are for animals, human plates/bowls are for humans.

Spin it around, who except under the worst of exceptions (earthquake/war) would choose to use your pets bowl to eat from, clean or not?

If yes - why?
That is actually a very good point! I doubt anyone on here would actually eat out of a pet bowl even though they let pets eat off their plates!

I don't think it's right. Wouldn't necessarily say disgusting but just not right!
My FIL often licks plates or licks his finger and runs it round the plate which I don't like! He's on another level sometimes though and I'm sure he does things to get a reaction (he loves a good argument!). My SIL said they were there for tea once and for dessert MIL had put various bits on the table including the ice cream tub. Once everyone had got what they wanted, he kicked his spoon and smoothed the tub ice cream back out!

With pets and plates, I suppose I believe it's just not the done thing , there is the bit about dogs licking their rear ends quite a lot I suppose!
Im another one who doesn't kiss my dog or let it l8ck my face!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!

Edited at 08:48 AM.
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List