View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 19, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Plates? We use bin lids here! Offsite food report-september 2019. Complete. With awards!

Well after 15 previous visits to the Sunshine State and many previous promises to myself to do one I have finally decided to do a food report.

This year it was just me and my wife so it gave us a lot more leeway in deciding where to eat without having the children along. We all know what it's like you get back from a hard day at the Parks and the Young Ones don't want to go out again so you get a Take Away.

So this year we made a conscious effort to go out most nights and remain relaxed with no arguments about want people wanted to eat (4 people generally mean 4 different choices!)

Hopefully you will enjoy it but as it's my first please go easy on me but I will apologise now for the quality of some of the photos as a number of the restaurants we went to were poorly it so it was Fifty Fifty whether the flash was needed or not

Edited at 03:53 PM.
Geordie Al is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List