Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12

Snack

Karamell Kuche GermanyDd had a chocolate caramel strawberry and really enjoyed this1 snack $4.49 plus tax $4.78

This candy floss was amazing in China

Looked but sadly never made it back to Norway. The chocolate and almond kringla looked lovely.

Lunch (me)

La Cantina De San Angel, Mexico

Used 1 QS

I had the fish tacos $13.75 and a classica margarita $14.25. I'd asked for the blood orange but they said only the classica was included on QS.

Food was very nice. 3 tacos and rice and beans. It was very busy but managed to get a table. They have green and red salsa to add.

Margarita was strong.

Cost 1 QS $29.82

Food and Wine

You'll have noticed we didn't eat at food and wine. We have done it before and I'd sampled most of the dishes I fancied before. DD is fussy and hates certain smells and doesn't even like being near food she hates. It was very busy and she wasn't feeling great. So I didn't want to queue at any stalls with her in tow. Plus I wasn't particularly hungry after a big breakfast.

Dinner

All Star Music Intermission Foodcourt

1 QS

I wasn't massively hungry after a late lunch in Mexico. We shared 1 QS. DD chose the chicken tenders and fries. I had another jam session alcoholic milkshake.

We were treated to cm Lawrence training a cm how to make a jam session so this was the most spot on one I had. DD thought this was hilarious. Not ID'd tonight.

Milkshake is $15 plus tax and chicken tenders and fries $10.49 plus tax

Cost 1 QS or $27.27

Some food court pics

In bed we had the Goofys treats from yesterday. DD had all hers and I had half of mine.

Total Day 2

Breakfast 2 TS $100.11 plus tip

Lunch DD $11.72 (cash)

Lunch me 1 QS $29.82

Dinner 1 QS $27.27

Snacks 2 $4.78 and $6.06 total $10.84

Total $168.04 plus $11.72 (cash)
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List