dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Day 3 Part 1

Saturday 19th October

Breakfast

Intermission Food Court All Star Movies Resort

I'd promised DD a lie in after 3 days of very early starts. I woke up and it was raining heavily. DD was sleeping. I went on my phone but started to get hungry. It was raining so hard. For the first time I was regretting being in motel style accomodation meaning I had to brave the weather to go the foodcourt.

I remembered my half a Goofys treat in the fridge and ate that. Still hungry so I put my hoodie on and headed out.

Oh my goodness it was raining. It apparently was Tropical Storm Nestor but I didn't realise at the time.

I got to the foodcourt and they were handing towels out as you came in. First stop was the shop to get 2 ponchos. $24 dollars spent.

The rain had taken me by suprise it's usually dry in October.

I got a pain au chocolate for DD and some overnight oats with blueberries and walnuts from the fridge for me. A snack credit each. I also got some coffee in my mug and diet coke for DD in her mug.

Ate back in the room. Really enjoyed the oats, they were vegan friendly. I eat a lot of overnight oats on Slimmingworld so it was nice to have something like that.

Pain au chocolat $3.99 plus tax $4.27

Oats $5.29 plus tax $5.66

Total $9.93 or 2 snacks

Lunch

Flame Tree BBQ AK

We made it to AK. The weather thankfully did improve.

Spent 1 QS and a snack credit

Shared a ribs chicken and pulled pork sampler platter $18.99. This came with coleslaw and beans plus cornbread. This was a lot of food, the ribs are under the chicken in the photo. I got DD some fries for a snack credit $4.49 plus a manadrin vodka lemonade $11 for me. Plus a cup of water for DD.

I asked for an extra plate and DD had the chicken and fries.

The outdoor seating area was wet, we ended up sitting on our ponchos.

Enjoyed the food, there was lots of it. Least favourite was the colesalw it was quite mustardy.

The fries with pulled pork and cheese seemed popular and looked great for a snack credit.

$34.48 plus tax $36.72 or 1 QS and 1 snack

Snack

Creature Comforts Starbucks

DD's first Starbucks this holiday. Used a snack credit on a venti strawberry acai refresher.

$4.99 plus tax $5.31 or 1 snack

Few

Zuris sweets.

Never been in here before.

DD used a snack on a chocolate strawberry

$3.99 plus tax $4.25 or 1 snack

Mr Kamal's

DD loved the seasoned fries here, they are a snack credit. Very similar to Nandos peri peri salted chips. They also did different sauces you helped yourself to which I tried. Plus some free cups of water.

There was a nice seating area to the side next to the water overlooking the trea of life. We enjoyed it here and came again later in the holiday.

Free cup of water

$5.99 plus tax $6.38 or 1 snack

Tamu Tamu

DD had the simba icecream cookie 1 snack $6.99 plus tax. She really enjoyed the cookie part. It was too big for 1 person and she ate 1 cookie I think.

I had the simba sunset dole whip with watermelon, strawberry and coconut. Really enjoyed this. $ 5.49 plus tax

2 snacks or $13.29

Day 3 continued below

Edited at 12:10 AM.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List