View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lizzie145 View Post
So the driver stopped even though he didn't have too but she wanted a lift to the next stop without paying?
I dont get why he didn't have time if it's on his route but not sure why your mum should have got a free ride.
Rudeness is often taken differently, maybe he was just short with her.
My mum would have paid for the journey but she only had enough money for her original fare. She doesn’t have contactless cards as she had a card stolen and has now asked for normal bank cards.
I don’t think she should just get a free ride but the driver saying he didn’t have time was ridiculous. He could have just said I’m sorry but I have CCTV on the bus and can’t take you. She waited there as someone else was waiting.
I know people moan about pensioners on buses but I can honestly say it keeps my mum going and she would be lost without her bus pass. She chats to everyone on the bus and it gets her out in the mornings.
As for the head of the bus company, all I wanted to know is if it is a temporary stop or not and he just deleted and blocked me. I was only asking a genuine question and letting him know a driver was rude to her. If I was rude Timmy customers like that I would probably get a written warning.
I guess it just upsets me if people are rude my mum as she will do anything for anyone.

Edited at 11:00 PM.
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List