View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 16, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyFan
Earning More Ears

My Magical Graduation Trip - Day 1 Magic Kingdom

We arrived just in time for the opening ceremony.

In my opinion this is one of the greatest views in the world!

My family in front of castle.

Cast: Smax, Me, LaurenM, Shopperholic

Of course I had to take a selfie in front of the castle as well.

First stop... Splash mountain!

My mums face makes this picture 😃

Next is the haunted mansion. It's a shame about the scaffolding but let's face it this mansion is still creepy.

All across the parks they have free mosquito spray to protect against the Zika virus.

Heading to Pirates of the Caribbean now absolutely love this ride and the films.

Have to get a photo in front of my favourite princesses tower with my Rapunzel ears and top. My sister kindly bought these awesome handmade ears for my upcoming birthday!

We used our fast passes for this one so luckily not a 45 minute wait! Peter Pan is one of my favourite Classic Disney films so I love this ride.

I think fantasyland is my favourite land in terms of the theming. Next up is the little mermaid ride.

We are now using our fast passes for seven dwarfs mine train! It's the first time my mum and I have been on it since last time we were here it was under construction. I'm very excited to be finally going on it!

Quick stop in Gaston's Tavern for two cinnamon rolls but we like to call it the cinnamon loaf.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow..

Next up we used another fast pass for space mountain

Now for lunch at our favourite, cosmic rays. I was delighted to discover the frozen strawberry lemonade is on the dining plan!

Next I beat my whole family at buzz lighter and I'm proud

Onto jungle cruise, I'm pretty sure I'm the only who laughs at their jokes.

The backside of water

Just 5 minutes after getting my birthday badge I was sung happy birthday by the Dapper Dans! The magical moments that happen in Disney.

The Dapper Dans also made my dad (Smax) help sing a love song to my mum 😂

Festival of Fantasy parade another thing I was very excited to see.

Both Flynn and Rapunzel complimented me on my ears!

To escape the heat we went into Philharmonic magic.

In true Florida fashion it started throwing it down but just as we were about to get on the mine train for a second time. It might it slightly interesting!

New York Strip at Captains Grille at the Yacht club.

Dessert although I'm already so full.

In EPCOT waiting for illuminations now!

MickeyFan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List