View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 19, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by lovinit View Post
Myamericaholiday was cheapest when I've just booked and I got hotels.com to price match.
£332 1 night in July, 2 adults and 2 kids.
Hi Lovinit, can I ask how you got hotels.com to price match please as they are saying the following to me:

We appreciate that you sent us a screenshot. However, upon checking it we found out that it doesn't have room type, hotel name and cancellation policy so we took the liberty to validate it real time to ensure that request meets the policies and criteria for eligibility. However, we were unable to locate any reservation with the same rate you found as the lower rate was not available due to rate fluctuation.

I even went all the way through to the payment page before I took the screenshot.

Cheers
Les
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!

Edited at 11:40 PM.
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List