View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 19, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Allisonjane
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
I have a massive soft spot for the Epic as she was our first ever cruise, we'd go on her again in a heartbeat but I also agree trying out new ships is fun. And we mostly don't like to repeat itineraries if we can help it. I also love megaships, the bigger and flashier the better. The dream is to do RC Harmony or Symphony- one day!

I posed your question to my hubby last night and he said he wouldn't be keen on doing P&O again, UNLESS it was on Iona. I think I'd feel the same and I'd be willing to give Iona a shot.
My dream is also one of the Oasis class ships, the Allure is in Europe next summer but silly prices, it would probably be cheaper to fly to New York for the Oasis, the other 2 are in the Caribbean. I am tempted to blow the budget as its my 50th, but then it would be unlikely that all the family would be able to come with us. Realistically I think that will have to wait until we aren't tied to school holidays anymore.
I keep looking at the Iona, and although it's big, there's no minigolf, bowling, ice skating, water slides, etc. that we're used to, my 12 year old won't go to kids clubs so I'm worried she'll be bored, and if she's moaning it's no fun for any of us
1993, 1997, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004 all off site, 2007 Pop/AKL + Fairytale Wedding, 2008 Cypress Pointe, 2010 Disney Magic, 2010 OKW/Rolling Hills, 2011 Pop/CBR, 2013 POFQ/Bellavida, 2015 OKW/Windsor Hills/AKV, 2016 CBR, 2017 Cypress Pointe, 2018 OKW/Storey Lake, 2019 BlueTree Resort, 2019 Cypress Pointe/Tuscan Ridge, 2020 CSR, 2021 Formosa Gardens
Allisonjane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List