View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
This is why I leave my stuff in the glove box. Plus I get a receipt at each and every toll booth.
As I pull into the garage my Wife hands it to me and I then double check the receipt the Guys generate from their hand held device against what is on my rental agreement.

Thats how I got $13 back on Saturday as the price for pre paid fuel had changed since I did OLCI. No issue at all and they re billed me. Checked my Card account and could see it as pending before I even left the garage.
Hi MrT, car supplier staff niggle me big time with constant borderline fraud tricks, I'm very firm, lay out my intention for naff all in the way of extras. I'm no wilting wallflower, not backwards at coming forward.

We drive from/to MCO/Budget's Cape Coral office. Never had one iota of hard sell at the CC office. I also take manned toll receipts/petrol top up, contract left in the glovebox until hires end; receipts binned 5 month later. Altho it's never happened, no $0 to pay sign off sheet would see me glued to their depot floor until it's sorted.

Glad to be taking a break from our one day hires this year by arriving into RSW and having a friend collect us in our own motor, this may be our choice in future years too.