View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 17, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
katie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stitch & Smudge View Post
I opened my credit card bill the other day to find a charge of £17.41 ($22.75) from Avis for our trip in October. I looked up the e-toll website and it showed that I had supposedly passed through two tolls near MCO after I arrived. I knew that I had paid these in cash so gave Avis customer service a call. At first they told me that it wasn’t anything to do with them as the charge was from e-toll and they only pass on the charge and that I would have to take it up with them. At this point I said that it is only the owner of the car who could request the photographic evidence which meant that they would have to do it for me. I was then put on hold for a few minutes while the lady I was speaking to tried to find out what to do. When she came back on she said that the easiest thing to do was for them just to refund the charge, so a good result for me. For anyone needing it the number to use is 0808 284 6666.
Thanks for the telephone number. I may need it if Avis don't answer my email in a few days.
Can I just ask - Is that a UK number or US? does it need a prefix?

Thanks Katie