View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Geordieprincess View Post
Sounds like a great day.
Would be interested to hear what you thought of Villages Nature as I quite fancy it. Are you planning to write up the rest of your holiday?
Oh we absolutely loved Villages Nature Paris, without a doubt we will be visiting again! I'm not planning on writing a report for the rest of our stay but if you have any questions then do drop me a message as I would be happy to tell you all about it! (I have a million photos too!)

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
What a great day Lisa. You got a lot done even at your new slower pace. It’s great how toddlers find the simple things so interesting. You have some lovely photos of your day here.

Bet it’s made you so excited for WDW now.
The simple pleasures of an 18 month old... truly wonderful! It was amazing to see it all through his eyes, WDW is going to be just out of this world, I am giddy with excitement!

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Absolutely loved this! Although I’m totally convinced now that Charlie isn’t your child. Loves banana, didn’t eat the pain au Chocolat, enjoys raisins. Are you sure?

Such a lovely day - the low waits were definitely worth a bit of rain. Gorgeous photos too, especially the carousel. Great idea to see how a trip will be with Charlie on his feet too.

Oh one more thing - what the heck are sweetcorn fries?
I know right? I am looking into DNA testing, this child surely can't be mine... I offered him a party ring the other day as I was busy munching on some and he turned his nose up! What scenes!

Hmm still a bit confused about those sweetcorn fries, all I will say is don't go rushing off to Hakuna Matata in any great hurry to get some!

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
what a lovely little day trip! I'm so impressed by how much you squeezed in, especially with Charlie exploring everything. My son used to scream at hand dryers too - they're clearly torture to little ears!

It's so nice you just enjoyed the chilled pace, I need to work on that myself ahead of WDW!
Those handryers are a menace, I see so many little kids getting upset by them!

I am hoping we will be able to adopt the same chilled pace when we make it out to WDW... the temptation to just go, go, go will be strong I know it!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List