View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Well I had a bit of a wobble about the hotel. I know lots of people think it’s fantastic but the Skyliner is a big eyesore as far as I’m concerned. It’s really put me off CBR but CSR has no standard rooms and the PO resorts are so expensive we’d be just as well back at OKW. I hadn’t paid attention to where the Skyliner would be and assumed it was at the main entrance to the resort but having looked at various images there’s a station near Jamaica which is where we hoped to stay.
I considered the option of CSR which would have meant a standard room with a king bed which we don’t want or a preferred room which was going to be dearer. The preferred at CBR look to be away from both Skyliner stations, the pilons and the dangling people so I called Disney and priced up all options. Preferred at CBR is only around £90 more than standard, CSR around £300 more so it was an easy decision and we’ve switched to preferred at CBR.

Happier but still hoping for that windfall to get us back to OKW!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List