View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 19, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
A Little Treat for DD
Very quick update to add! Having seen the threads appearing about the Mermaid School and as DD is 7 and both loving mermaids and swimming now, decided to bite the bullet and book this experience. Have chosen AoA as we have stayed at CBR and visited Yacht club previously, so a new one to try! Also love the look of the theming so am excited to visit the Flippin Fins pool
One thing I would say to others booking, beware of some CMs not understanding the rules around age fully. When I rang to book, I was told I had to pay for an adult too as DD was under 12. However, after reading some other threads on here I doubted this was correct so fired off an email via the website. A lovely lady named Ethel confirmed it was incorrect and as long as an adult was present, they should not have charged us (although as experience is open to adults you could theoretically get in the pool and participate! ) Rang WDW the following day and all amended now thankfully - as much as I would have loved fitting into a mermaid tail...
For those considering it or worked out at about £41 on a visa card, but it is very much one of those once in a lifetime things for DD so did not mind as a one off.
Now to continue that long countdown until FP day! Hope everyone's planning is coming along
Oh wow! That sounds fab, will be interested to hear how she gets on with that, and thanks for the tip regarding adult being present