Old 25 Feb 09, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
snoops
Very Serious Dibber

snoops's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SC-owls View Post
Been to both, enjoyed both, i think some people expect too much, I'm pretty sure if most people disliking dlp weren't looking through star spangled glasses they would enjoy it more. Remember we have more in common with the American culture than the European one, they behave a lot different to us, some may say rude, that's just the way they are.
I have been to FL 6 times and DLP 4 times, the first couple of times I did compare but not the last 2. The last 2 times I have found all the cm's very polite, helpful a big change from when I first went. Even though I do not get the same feeling as in FL. and there are a lot of things I do not like about DLP this would not stop me from going back. DLP is ideal for myself and my GD on our own. I would dearly love to take her to FL. but cannot face going out there on our own. So DLP is the next best thing.

FL: Apr 93, Apr 95, Sept 00, Sept 01, Sept 02, Sept 04, May 11, July 15, Apr 17, Fantasy Apr 17

DLP: Aug 98, Feb 08, Feb 09, Feb 10, Oct 10, Feb 12, Feb 13
Oct 13,Feb 15,
snoops is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List