View Single Post
Old 19 May 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Are we going in May...or not? Day 2- more villa stuff!

Awake at 3.30 again this morning but went back to sleep till 6. Feast of champions for breakfast - coco pops!

A busy villa day today, we are planning a visit to a shop called At Home which is up the 27 in Clermont, there is one on the 192 but Clermont is easier for us.

Before that we clean the blades on our ceiling fans, this is my one and only niggle with my MC, I pay extra to have them cleaned and it hadn’t been done. Anyway if that's all I have to moan about I’m incredibly lucky, I’ve seen so many owners have huge issues with the MC’s and we literally have nothing really.
While we have the ladders out we clean the AC vents in the ceiling as well.

We head off to At Home. OMG this is a brand new store and it’s amazing! I have a List! I’m in heaven!

A new pool umbrella is the first thing in the cart, followed closely by a small patio table.
We find a gorgeous piece of canvas art for the bedroom. I spot two gorgeous lamps for the bedroom too and a tall vase. We spend $189 but get good value for our money.

I realise I’ve forgotten my money😳thankfully I have a card!

We find a Panera Bread just down the road, I have a free pastry coupon that expires today. We have a Cappuccino, a latte, a cinnamon roll and a chocolate croissant, one pastry is free so the bill is $11.

Home and Richard starts the ‘tiling’ of the splashbacks in the kitchen. We found these tiles in Lowes at Christmas but bought them in England and brought them over with us as they were cheaper off amazon.

While he’s doing that I sort out the lamps etc in the bedroom, I’m really pleased how it’s looking, photos to follow when it’s finished.

Lunch outside by the pool, just rolls and potato salad again.

After lunch I clean the pool deck and Richards carries on tiling.

Time for a couple of hours chilling in the sun after setting up the new umbrella and bringing the new loungers round to the deck. Very pleased with them.
Off to Lowes for the second time in 48 hours! We buy chrome outlet covers for the kitchen and get BBQ gas.
A quick trip to Walmart while we are in the area! I realise I’ve forgotten my list! I do actually remember everything apart from hairspray!

We finish the tiling, it looks amazing!

We get home and sort tea, we bought a lovely flat bread in Walmart which we have with potato skins and mozzarella sticks, leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

We head to bed at 9pm, totally shattered!

TTFN XX
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List