View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 18, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
[continued from previous post]

We all enjoyed this and Jake especially loved the corny jokes. Our guide was a little soft spoken though, so it was sometimes a strain to hear her!

When we got off I noticed Emma had sent this photo! Haha! Totally zonked! Just not a theme park pro like her auntie I'll get her taught for next time though hahaha!

Emma - Abi was now tired so we said to the others to head onto the Jungle Cruise and we would meet them after. We just had a nice stroll towards Splash Mountain and enjoyed watching people come down the big drop. It was fairly busy now and getting quite hot so it didn’t take long for Abi to drop off. It was nice to wander around and just have a look at a few things. We got some water and sat in the shade for a while and did some people watching which is always fun!

Jake, Chris and I had a FP for Pirates and the others were meant to be doing Voyage of the Little Mermaid, but since Abi was out cold they obviously didn't want to bother with it! Dad was still with us and Emma, Paul and Abi were in Fantasyland, so I asked Dad if he wanted to come on Pirates or go and meet the others. He chose the latter (think he was fed up of crowds and queues already haha). I said I would take him to Fantasyland as there would be no way he would find it, but Emma text to say they were heading back over to us. We watched a bit of the Jack Sparrow show and then left Dad there to wait for them as our FP window was running out! He seemed to be really enjoying it actually!

Emma - We had another FP coming up which we thought Abi would like but we didn’t want to wake her up so spoke to Rach and told them to just do what they had planned and we would catch up. We headed back where Rach was and said we would meet Dad and make sure he didn’t get lost! Haha! He was standing on a rock watching a Jack Sparrow show so he was easy to spot.

Jake, Chris and I pretty much walked on to Pirates!

This was our first time seeing the updated auction scene and the first time getting a ride photo. Clearly we had no idea where it was! Haha!

After Pirates we had a walk through Frontierland and into Liberty Square. One of the Country Bears was out

P1030398

P1030399

P1030401

P1030402

P1030403

Because who doesn't want a photo with a giant turkey leg?

I text Emma to see what they were up to and she said Abi had woken up briefly, but fallen asleep again! I offered to take Abi so her and Paul could get on some rides, but she said they were happy just walking about soaking in the atmosphere!

Emma - We decided to head back towards Main Street for an ice cream as it was pretty hot. Abi woke up not long after we met dad and then promptly fell asleep again. Rach had offered to come get Abi so we could do some rides but we were happy to just take it all in. Plenty of time to do rides another day. Nice offer though.

Now, I had become a bit obsessed with Disney Food Blog videos before leaving and since ice cream is one of my favourite things I already knew I wanted an ice cream cookie sandwich. It was huge! We got chocolate chip cookies with cookies and cream ice cream inside and a small cup of peanut butter sauce. I love peanut butter anything! It was really good but so big. Just as well we were sharing. We sat down at the tables and Abi woke up and had some ice cream and watched the ducks. Dad had a mint choc chip cone which he loved. Rach , Chris and Jake soon joined us.

I had a look at the wait times to see if there was anything the three of us could ride, but it was SO very busy. Everything was 40 mins or more! Boo We admitted defeat and headed off to meet the rest of the gang! It was very hot and humid by now, so an ice cream sounded like just the ticket!

I got a tub of Mint Choc Chip, Jake got a cone and Chris got some huge brownie sundae monstrosity! Haha!

The Move It Shake It parade started going by so I walked over to watch! I know I say this every year, but the older version was much better!

Paul soon returned with a still sleeping Abi! Even though she was feeling so much better, she was still way behind on her sleep. She had yet to have her normal 12 hour sleep since arriving, so she was bound to need lots of naps!

It was around 1pm by now and our final FP for Peter Pan wasn’t due to activate until 2.10pm, so we decided to ditch it and head out. It was uncomfortably hot and busy and we really wanted to be out before the predicted storm hit! Before we left though, we had to buy Abi her first Disney balloon

P1030426

She was awake again and very excited by the balloon!

Heading out…

We decided to take the ferry over as there was one waiting. We couldn't wait for it to start moving to get the breeze!

Look at this sleepy little sausage!

Mates...

We jumped on a tram back to the cars and sleepy chops rested her eyes again!

As Paul was packing Abi's buggy away he managed to let go of her balloon and floated off into oblivion! LOL! That lasted long! Daddy fail! Chris and I decided we wanted a quick nosey at the outlets and Jake asked if he could go back to the villa with Emma and co, which they were fine with so we said our goodbyes and headed off towards I Drive! Being a Sunday, it was absolutely mobbed. When will we learn?!

[continued in next post]
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List