View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 18, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
[continued from previous post]

Our mains soon arrived! I had a burger, Chris had the chicken and ribs combo, Emma had crab stuffed shrimp, Paul had a 22oz porter steak and Dad had a filet steak! Again, everything was so good! Just far too much food!

Jake had chicken nuggets and Abi had a grilled cheese, neither of which were photo worthy apparently! Dad treated us to tea, so I have no idea what it cost!

Emma - Really enjoyed our meal here! Have always wanted to go but never got round to it. Paul was delighted with his huge steak and my shrimp was yummy. Abi loves it when she gets chips and gets to share with everyone so the grilled cheese was good as she could have her own but still pick away at ours. Really good choice on the menu and the little veranda was a nice place to wait.

Abi was loving the attention from the waiting staff and there was a table behind us with a toddler in a high chair so she was waving and saying hiya. Full of energy after her long nap! I think she had finally caught up on her sleep!

We got home about 8.30 and Abi was full of beans running around the villa! Dad went to bed first and then Abi and Jake both went down at about 9! Chris and Paul weren’t far behind them, but Emma and I stayed up yapping until around 10.30!

Emma - Another great evening and the girls were the last ones standing! Was so nice just chilling out and yapping before going to bed. When I win the lotto, I am so buying a fabulous villa in Orlando.

Lastly, here are the promised photos of Chris's pin purchases!

That one opens up to reveal more….

Steps today – 14,101 (6.15 miles)

Thanks for reading! Join us for the next day which was up there with one of my fave days of the holiday! Celebration in the morning and Hollywood Studios at night It is here

Edited at 09:51 PM.
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List