View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
It sounds like a dismal summer with life dishing out the dirt for you. I hope you are able to enjoy your adults only getaway.

I am in approval of the no plan/morning outings plan. Who needs to go anywhere when you've got afternoon tea, followed by cocktails, followed by canapes?

I'm loving the look of all your outfits. I hope you get the chance to wear them all...don't let that interfere with the eating of canapes and drinking of cocktails though.

I'm looking forward to reading all about this next adventure in the eastern direction and not the westerly direction. Who knows maybe a new love will be kindled?

I bet you come home all relaxed and pampered ready to tackle what is thrown at you next.I'm confident the cocktails will help prepare your liver for the inevitable excesses of Christmas and who cares if you've spent all the present money on a holiday for yourselves...ok so the teens (can I still call them that? Perhaps that description is inadequate now?) might have a grumble, but then they always find something to grumble about.

Have a blast it sounds like you need it!

X

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List