Old 20 Jan 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Looking forward to following along. We've also booked a moderate but upgraded to DDP as I also like a sit down meal on most days. I think if we were only staying a week the QS plan would probably be enough for us, like others have said there are some fab QS places to try now. We love Blaze and BOG but also fancy a lot of the Epcot restaurants like Lotus Blossom or Katsura Grill. However, if we were staying 10 days or more I would upgrade.

Glad you managed to bag yourself some reward seats, we managed to get some from Manchester PE both ways. We've never done the whole rewards thing before so I've been saving points on my Virgin CC and AMex gold card like a mad woman! 😂 I was so chuffed!

Kat
This is the first time we’ve managed to get reward seats both ways but I do feel bad that all my miles are gone .

I reckon we’ll upgrade the dining plan in the end. It’s definitely my preference but it will all depend on finances nearer the time.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List