View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Isn’t it funny that we both might be on QSDP!? I also thought it would be something I’d never do, but I’m actually really excited about the freedom of it right now. I had decided no ADRs at all after initially planning a few but as my planning steps up I’m having my heard turned a bit, so goodness knows what we’ll end up with. Nik mentioned Le Cellier the other day and he’s the last person I thought would be pushing for upgrading to DDP.

Are your flights direct? What a bargain getting PE! I have been saving my Clubcard points for Avios with BA for years now and I’m still not seeing any spectacular savings on their reward flights.

I hope you love CBR, I thought it was a fabulous resort, and I think the building themselves are very reminiscent of OKW. By the time you arrive the Skyliners should be open and the Riveria construction will only be internal and landscaping (if even that), so you should have a wonderful stay. For what it’s worth, I absolutely loved Jamaica and I didn’t feel like the Skyliner station was too close or would be any issue once it’s open.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List