View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

I'll be drinking Mai Tais ...

or Margaritas, well most cocktails tbh.

The title of my first attempt at a dining report is inspired from a song from our play list for our failed trip to Disney in August. Such a summery, happy song and I will break from my normal margarita - well maybe have both by the time we actually manage to get there.
Not one to be thwarted, I currently have 3 deposits holding flights and car hire with BA.

February - given up hope.
Easter - fairly optimistic
July - Surely that's a definite?!

I really enjoy reading trip and dining reports and so thought I would attempt one myself.
Me - mid 40s (ish - when I reach 49, I'm staying there).
DH mid 40s
DS 9
DD 7

We have visited Disney every year since the children were very small, staying on and off site, it really is one of our happy places and we can't wait to return.
We are snackers, so they'll be lots of snacks, cocktails & probably the odd steak plus character dining, while the children still enjoy this.

Winnie the Pooh breakfast @ crystal place is a firm family favourite. Hopefully we'll also coincide with one of the food and wine festivals too.

Things we are looking forward to:
Me - carrot cake cookie, cheese chilli fries, margaritas, key lime pie from Publix.
DH - Steak at Saltgrass, chilli fries, margaritas, ice cream sundae
DS - Mickey pretzel, Star Wars cupcake, nutella/fruit waffle @ friars nook, pooh bear toast.
DD - same as DS plus Olaf lollies & popcorn.

A bit vague on reservations at the moment but probably will include:
Crystal Palace
Plaza ice cream parlour
Saltgrass steak house
Beaches and cream
We also plan to visit Universal so hope to eat out at City walk a few times.

I will hopefully work out how to do pics and will probably add in shopping photos, I'm partial to a nice bag.

See you in February/March/July. Maybe March and July hopefully
Hope our snacking won't be too boring !
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List