View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 20, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Hi Kelly - so so excited about your Christmas trip - especially as we are due to be out there at the same time! Christmas is a wonderful time in Disney and you are so lucky to be there for so long! Summer was meant to be our mega long trip so hoping to repeat that in 2022 now! Glad work is going well and HUGE CONGRATULATIONS for your First - fantastic achievement. Lovely to hear some good news in 2020
Really hope the EHCP goes well. We have been having telephone medical appointments for DS. All so strange. Never thought I would miss face to face appointments so much. Hope the return to school goes well for both boys too.
Take care and enjoy the Christmas planning - I'm hoping we can start booking things again soon
Thank you! We really are and it will be amazing, we just hope all these restrictions are lifted, if not I think we may cancel Disney and book another villa for a week and maybe go for a drive down the keys for the final week. We shall wait and see.

Thank you, I still need to upload my final assignment which is a pain considering we no longer have a tutor! But at least I don't need to really stress about it.

Thank you, it's in 10 minutes, pretty sure there won't be much to update.

I hope so too, fingers crossed lovely x

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I've just read through your update on the first post with the plans for your Christmas trip. Wow that's going to be epic, what a lovely long trip. I hope you manage to twist Chris's arm and get to go to Discovery Cove on Christmas Day. I think the plan of the laid back villa part at the start, then a short stay at RPR over new year, followed by Disney sounds really great and I bet you will all have an amazing time.

I'm really pleased to read the positive news about your degree and you have a date for graduation too. That's fab. Congratulations Kelly
Thanks Abby, I hope so. How are you all doing?

A huge weight off my shoulders with the degree, now to get the final one done x

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
I'm glad you're starting to make some plans for your Christmas trip. Hopefully it will go some way to make up for the disappointment of not being able to go in May. I'm looking forward to hearing more as your plans get more certain.

Congratulations on your degree, you must be so proud and it must be a great weight off your shoulders too.
I hope it will, but if things are still up in the air we have decided to cancel the Disney part of the trip and book a villa and maybe a week down to the keys. We have plenty of time to decide.

It really is! Thank you xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List