View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 18, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Right, hopefully you won't get cross with me clogging up the report with inane replies...I've just got to the end of your first post.

The notebook sound beautiful, I'm glad you put it away in a drawer so it could stop taunting you . Work sounds like it has been hectic, I hope your day isn't too long now.

I'm worrying that I will have made some wrong ADR choices and might need to go and make amendments after I see your photos and read about your meals. You know what I discovered last summer was the dibbers on the reports forums are fairly forgiving about a lack of photos of the actual food and when they finally get photos they didn't seem to mind the photo's being pretty blurry, or the complete opposite and getting an excess of photos of all the pages of the menus. At least they told me it was ok, maybe they were just being kind . I'm sure your photos are going to be great and your report will be a hit.

I love that you've given us some teasers! I can't wait to find out if you actually managed the 39 ADRs or if you had credits left over! I hope you got through all your signatures, actually, no I don't, because what I mean is I hope you enjoyed all the signature restaurants and that you didn't just get through it, as it's supposed to be fun and not just a mission.

Oh and my final thought on post 1 was that, it's your 2nd favourite day of the year in just 4 days . Have you got your ADR plans in place for this year? I'm curious to know if you're tempted by BOG as it's now a 2 TS meal. I've done something really naughty, I've got a reservation for liberty tree tavern and BOG for the same day about an hour apart while I make up my mind which to go for . I know it's not fair to have both when we definitely won't be using both and I will cancel soon, but i just can't decide if BOG is going to be worth 2 TS!

I'm so glad you are back as you can see I've got lots to pick your brain about!

I'm going to read post 2 very carefully and will be back again later.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List