View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 19, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
swintonowl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
I agree completely, however walk this time and I’ll be back, stick with and if it’s that bad my OH will never allow me to book with them again. You’re right Norwegian have had some right rotten luck of late and we loved them last year.
We also flew with them last year and really liked them (we usually fly BA), but with a wet-lease it's not even Norwegian crew, they are taking the whole thing from Hi-Fly which makes me nervous about the on-board service and comfort. I was already a bit nervous about their financial situation so the two things added up made it a no brainer for me to take my money and run.

I'd suggest you have a look for your dates to see if there are better prices available elsewhere. Norwegian didn't quibble with me at all just offered a full refund straight back to my card.

I had paid £3,082 for 2 adults, 2 kids with them (8-22 August) including bags and meals from LGW-MCO.

I've just rebooked with BA Holidays same dates but into Tampa instead and included a car and total cost was £3,172 (so it cost me an extra £90 for a car for 2 weeks, although I do have an extra 40 minutes added to my drive time).

Had I not booked Norwegian in the first place I could have probably got a better deal than that with BA and probably got into Orlando but I would rather not take the risk with Hi-Fly.
swintonowl is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List