View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 10, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Day 3 - Epcot

Day 3 - part 2

As we had breakfast at Akershus booked for 8.30 we had arranged to meet the rest of the family at the entrance to EPCOT at 8am. After showering in the room, we got a refillable mug and drank a coffee in Everything POP dining area at 7am, then got the bus to EPCOT at 7.30. We arrived at 7.45 and went straight to the ticket office to exchange our Annual Pass vouchers, which was done quickly and easily. I also realised I had forgotten a pen for autographs so I picked an EPCOT pen for me, and a Princess pen for Amelia and Joshua. We went through bag check, and were just having a CM take our photo when the others came through the bag check.

Self portrait on the bus

The kids were pleased with their pen and First Visit badges

Mum's ECV

We all walked to Norway together, and it was lovely seeing the park so empty. We arrived about 15 minutes early for the ADR time, and were seated at about 8.35. We were really pleased to be greeted by Belle in her yellow dress for the photo package, and then saw Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Ariel and Cinderella while we ate. I was particularly happy with that combination as I've never seen Belle in yellow, have never met Ariel at all, and wasn't expecting to see Cinderella at all! Our server was friendly and helpful, and we all enjoyed the food - especially Carl and Robin!

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List