Old 6 Apr 10, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
Here is the dress...
venuslatinamerica/image/c...FR-541x700.jpg
venuslatinamerica/image/c...0R-541x700.jpg

I've taken a bit of a gamble... I've got 5 stone to lose, so I've picked a dress a size above my goal weight. I've done this as a mega incentive to get my fat bum moving and eating properly. I've done it before.. I can do it again!

Here is the tiara
images.marketplaceadvisor.cha...7844/t627d.jpg
Beautiful, and i dont think theres any better incentive to lose the weight than making sure you fit in your wedding dress

Not 100% sure as I've gone beyond the package by adding an extra hour for the photography to allow for extra pics on the GF beach.. Will have a look at the contact and let you know
Exactly what I want to do, was trying to figure timing out with the 3 hour package as I want him to arrive slightly before I leave so i can get a few pics getting into my dress & leaving the hotel and wanted pics at the GF beach after and was thinking I won't fit it in to 3 hours so will need to add an extra hour.

Ok so I have $525 plus tax for the photography inclusive of images, I believe this is this years price. Its an extra $150 for the extra hour, adding tax to all of that is a total of $772.13
Thanks for posting that, i now have an idea how much the extra hour will be and how much I need to budget for this. I think I will just go with the DVD only option though. Did you pay the 50% deposit on the before or after tax price
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List