Thread: Results!
View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 10, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by tinkerbell1986 View Post
Hayley, it's my dress! It's beautiful When you get it would you mind trying it on and posting or emailing me a picture? I'm going dress shopping for the first time on the 17th but that is the first dress I ever fell in love with and think eventually I will get something similar made.

Good luck doing the Cambridge Diet! Have you done it before? I have been doing it for 14 weeks (with a few blips lol) and I've lost 51lb I've got a long way to go yet but the Cambridge Diet really works and I love the quick results! Shame the stuff doesn't taste a bit nicer though lol
I will certainly try it on and send you a pic, I'm picking it up from Carrie when we go back to Florida this September, SO excited now! It's a lovely dress!

I've done Cambridge before - did it for 4 weeks before I fell off he wagon with family do's etc and uni work but determined this time! I lost loads of weight a few years ago doing Slimming World, but as I have quite a bit more to lose I need to see the results soon-ish or else i'll give in! I only have the chocolate tetras, and the occasional bar so no mixing or blending for me you've done really well so far, well done! It's a hard going diet initially but you're over the worst after week 1. I'm on day 1 as of tomorrow so wish me luck!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List