Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Life to short don't end day in ad mood with partner frends etc

I try to keep cheerful and happy but some times

Last week got a call from my sister in law to say brother been taken in to hospital with what they thought was a minor heart attack. I waited for news and when my brother did call he said they think it was a minor heart attack he had some tests done and it was he was in hos9 for 4 days he called every day to keep me up to date he home know on new tablets he all so diabetic so that dont help.

We k own our upstairs nabour for well over 30 years a d got on really well all ways helped each other when ever we can . A year or so ago the wife fell I'll and to be honest she been in and out of hospital with manor things . Just before chistmas we popped up as she just came back from hospital .she looked really I'll I sat with her and her husband she said that she not last another year . I said well you tough as old boots you out last us all she laughed and said I all ways knew what to say . She was taken back in to hospital on around the 29 of December. Found out today she been given 24 hours to live. So sad

You can't this type of thing up

Our downstairs narborough got Parkinson's and had it for a good few years of course he never get better . He got a small front garden which he got help with from his frend Garry . I was talking to Garry when he was out there with Tom our na narborough and Tom said that I fixed his computer which I did Garry said he was have problems with his I said no problem I fix it no charge he said you sure I said yes no charge a few days later he brought it up to me and I fixed it no problem. Over the next few weeks I helped Garry do a few things for Tom. Garry help Tom in the Garden ect . I saw Garry on the 17 of December wish him a happy chistmas did not think a bout . Today just got a call to say Garry was found dead on the 2o0 of December he was found by his brother mass heart attack

And to top that off I had a really bad cold pass 2o weeks
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List