Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I'm coming to this quite late but I have to say that "Disney's" excuses don't really wash, it's all to do with $ (IMO)- Move the 3 o'clock parade because people were queuing early ? Seriously...like the same people aren't going to queue early just because it has moved forward!
As far as the night time parade, once it was announced that HEA was going & Spectromagic had had it's last run, there were strong rumours of the Night time parade from DL coming but all of a sudden the floats were too heavy & streets not wide enough... As far as I understand it Spectro is gone for good & there are no plans to bring it back. We've yet to see the new show so will wait to judge it.
TBH we've witnessed a gradual downgrade of the afternoon parade, over time but unless you have seen the previous one's you would be oblivious to this eg For those that remember, compare something like Mickey Mania to what we have now ...
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List