View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 09, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by baldybouncer View Post
To be honest looking at some of the replies the only people who disagree with me I would imagine are smokers... And if they like being around smokers thats fine but to me a holiday for kids (big and small) should not be under clouds of Carcinogenic smoke.

For our family now we will save longer and go to florida and have a better holiday
For your information i dont smoke and never have done.. nor do any of my friends and family ! I dont like smoking but others do plain and simple.

So do you not take your daughter out down the local high street then.. because smokers are everywhere.. and that includes the USA.

To say to others not to go to DLP becuase you had a bad time is imo childish !

If the room i was allocated was that bad then i wouldnt have stayed in it.. i would have asked to be moved even if it meant moving hotels.

I think people should form their opinions .. Its not the same as Florida and nor can you be expect it, but that doesnt make it anyless enjoyable.

You only have to read other peoples trip reports JamelUK is one that springs to mind to see what a fantastic time some people have.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List