View Single Post
Old 18 May 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
tonymc
Imagineer

tonymc's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
I’m surprised that our plans hadn’t changed earlier... but having realised that the Doubletree Suites charge for parking and possibly a resort fee, this would be adding around $240 onto our first 6 night accommodation.

Having been noseying on the Disney, I realised that we could get two rooms at ASMusic for very little more, which includes parking and Wi-fi, plus the buses to the parks are more frequent which given we have two 21 year olds with us, means that we wouldn’t have to be waiting for them if they wanted a lie-in!

The free parking also means that we can maximise our time by planning in a couple of evenings when previously we were going to go off-site in the evenings after a day at a water park.

The only things at the back of my mind now is should we book DDP which is working out at around £54/night...
2024 The Retirement Roadshow – Part 2:Alaska, 2023 4th Time lucky - Aus & NZ, 2022 Cruising and Tuscany, 2020 A second unexpected staycation - Budapest to West Wales!, 2019 It’s Disney... but not as we know it!,2017 CA Possibly, Maybe, Definitely..,2016 Economy and a Studio Just Isn't Good Enough!
tonymc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List