View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Thanks for the info. I think the Disney society would greatly increase DD’s interest in Lincoln.

We get back from our holiday in the early hours of Sunday 13th September. For some reason I had mistakenly estimated Lincoln’s fresher week would start the week after. Ah well, we’ll sort something out.

DD has now had all of her offers. She got 4 conditional offers and 1 unconditional. She’s happy.
The Disney Society s really good. They have Disney quiz night, treasure hunts, film nights, cinema nights and next year there is a trip to Disneyland Paris!

My daughter is also part of the Musical Theatre Society and last week we went to watch her in the Winter Showcase. She is auditioning tonight for a part in the show Made in Dagenham.

Last year my daughter got 2 unconditional offers (Lincoln and Winchester) and 3 conditional (Royal Holloway, Birmingham and University of East Anglia).

She was set on Lincoln from the start, so she made that her firm choice and was not able to have an insurance because it was an unconditional.

She really does like Lincoln - we are visiting this weekend for the Christmas Markets.

I do think your daughter needs to be moved in by the time Freshers starts though and getting back on the Sunday morning might be a bit later unless you get everything ready before you go on holiday.
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List